Vladimir Kornilov

Elena Nikolaenko nikolaenkoelena at MAIL.RU
Sat Jan 12 08:15:19 UTC 2013

Dear Robert,

my idea is the following:

"overwhelming" - in case "nepodjemnoe stchastje" is treated without this context - is good as it means "too/very much of happiness".

However, the 3 lines that follow hint at the fact that "nepodjemnoe" means "hardly to be achieved by a human being" - the lines that follow are in tune with our Orthodox thinking and teachings: for a man in this world it is very hard to get rid of such passions like jealosy, haughtiness and love everyone the way Christ does.

Sincerely,
Elena

  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------