Counterculture and Protest panel for ASEEES

Colleen McQuillen cmcquill at UIC.EDU
Sat Jan 12 14:05:07 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for a third paper and a chair for our panel dealing with the
topic of counterculture and protest in contemporary Russia. Two papers will
take a cultural approach and examine street art such as graffiti and
performance actions. We welcome literary or political approaches as well.
 Julia Bekman Chadaga and I are panelists and Julia Vaingurt is discussant.
Please send a few sentences about your project to me atcmcquill at uic.edu if
you are interested in joining us.

Best wishes to all for the new year,
Colleen