Russian Films Appropriate for High School Showing

Ashot Vardanyan uiowashot at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 14 04:19:07 UTC 2013

Hello Mary,
When I taught Russian at the University of Iowa, I recommended the films in
the attachment for my students. I am sending that list to you. The films that I would consider appropriate for high school students are marked
by an asterisk (*).

Best,
Ashot Vardanyan