Russian visa situation/Russian Language Competition

Weiner, Cori ctweiner at BU.EDU
Wed Jul 3 19:47:37 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGers,

I wanted to follow up on a past thread about the three-year multi-entry visas. I just received one through gotorussia.com<http://gotorussia.com>. I live on the East Coast and used their West Coast office simply because the corresponding consulate is not requiring interviews or any additional paperwork at this time. (Apparently, jurisdiction is not a consideration yet.) It took me many phone calls to figure it all out, but even within the same company, the regulations at their Atlanta office and SF office differ.  Anyway, it can be done with the same ease as a normal visa.

On a different note, has anyone had any dealings with the Russian Language Competition (not to be confused with the Russian National Exam)?  Replies off-list are fine unless you feel otherwise.

Best,
Cori

Cori Weiner
Department of Modern Languages & Comparative Literature
Boston University
phone: 617-358-6681
fax: 617-353-6246
http://www.bu.edu/mlcl/