Call for papers: International conference on intra-European migration 7th and 8th of November, University of Oslo]

horvat igor igor_horvatus at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 3 19:03:20 UTC 2013

MORE OR LESS EUROPEAN
Discourses on Contemporary European Migration, Integration and Othering
7th and 8th of November, University of Oslo

CALL FOR PAPERS:

? What is imagined as Europe and who is European?
? How does "intra-European" migration influence the way we look at the
questions raised by immigration?
? How do "European" immigrants experience their status in relation to
their lands of origin and their host countries?
? How do "European" immigrants experience their status in relation to
other migrants and the majority groups?
? What role does "Europeanness" play in relation to questions regarding
the integration of migrants, discrimination and ?othering??
We are very happy to announce an upcoming conference on
"intra-European" migration:

For more information and application procedure see:
http://www.hf.uio.no/ilos/forskning/aktuelt/arrangementer/phd/moreless.html