Native speakers of Slavic languages needed

Jelena Golubovic j.golubovic at RUG.NL
Thu Jul 4 11:04:30 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am working on mutual intelligibility between different Slavic languages and at the moment I am measuring lexical, orthographic, morphological and syntactic distances between those languages on a small corpus. If you are a native or near-native speaker of Czech, Slovak, Polish or Slovene and have a few hours to spare, please contact me on j.golubovic at rug.nl. Basically what you would need to do is to come up with cognates in your (near)native language and put them in the correct form (more details and examples will follow via e-mail).

Thanks!