Information on Hermitage Publishers

Alyssa Gillespie gillespie.20 at ND.EDU
Fri Jul 19 21:33:27 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues:

To follow up on my earlier query to the list requesting information on Hermitage Publishers: I have learned that Hermitage is no longer in business as such, but some of their published titles are still available in inventory. Updated contact information for the founder and owner of the press, Igor Markovich Yefimov, can be found at his website http://www.igor-efimov.com.

Best to all,
Alyssa

Alyssa Dinega Gillespie
Associate Professor of Russian Language and Literature
Co-Director, Program in Russian and East European Studies

318 O'Shaughnessy Hall
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556

tel. (574) 631-3849