Gogol's "Rome" in English?

Welsh, Kristen welsh at HWS.EDU
Mon Jul 22 14:53:32 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

After searching on my own and with the help of our reference librarian, I conclude that Gogol's "Rome" has not been published in an English translation. If anyone knows otherwise, or is working on such a translation, would you let me know? I am not planning to translate it, myself, but had been hoping to teach it this fall.

--Kristen

Kristen Welsh
Associate Professor, Russian Area Studies Program
Hobart & William Smith Colleges
300 Pulteney Street, Geneva, New York 14456
(315)781-3864 welsh at hws.edu<mailto:welsh at hws.edu>