Undergraduate conference participation?

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Mon Jul 29 14:25:39 UTC 2013

Northeastern Association of Slavic, East European and Eurasian Studies
(formerly the Mid-Atlantic Slavic Conference) always has a panel or two
of undergraduate papers, depending on what people propose. I believe
it's always held in the New York area, which is another fun aspect of
the conference.

Sibelan

Sibelan Forrester
Modern Languages and Literatures