Undergraduate conference participation?

Furman, Yelena yfurman at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Mon Jul 29 18:37:24 UTC 2013

Dear Nina,
(We were on a panel together at AASEES several years ago - I hope all is well with you).
As far as your student, the University of California Undergraduate Conference on Slavic and East/Central European Studies is held on the UCLA campus in Los Angeles every spring.  Additionally, conference participants have the opportunity to submit their work to be considered for publication in the UC Undergraduate Journal of Slavic and East/Central European Studies: http://www.international.ucla.edu/languages/slavicjournal/
All best, Yelena Furman
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of Wieda, Nina A. [nwieda at MIDDLEBURY.EDU]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 4:23 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Undergraduate conference participation?

Dear colleagues,

I have a talented undergraduate student who wants to present her paper at a conference.  Can you recommend any undergraduate conferences, or any Slavic, Comp. Lit, or Gender Studies conferences that accept proposals from undergraduate students?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes,

Nina Wieda
Assistant Professor of Russian