Three-year Russian visa details

Alina Makin resco at UMICH.EDU
Sun Jun 2 15:50:42 UTC 2013

My students received 3-year multiple entry cultural relations/humanitarian visas this January and  invitation #/ inviting organization were left blank on their visas.  We went to Russia in March and students had no problem entering or leaving the country.

I guess that this is all part of the new visa regime and that your friend should be OK -- previously, before the new visa regime kicked in, both were marked on their visas.

Sincerely,

Alina Makin
University of Michigan