Russian Acts of Kindness

Robert Orr colkitto at ROGERS.COM
Mon May 6 12:26:37 UTC 2013

"I spoke to several Arctic experts who assured me that global warming wasn't
man-made, but was just a natural cycle caused most likely by increased solar
activity."

Russia comes out ahead of the US here in that case.

"There WAS variety in the 90s, but that was already ending in Putin's first
term, and now it is simply absurd to talk about

variety, unless you mean independent internet media.

There's also the fact, paradoxically, that nowadays it's sometimes easier to
be "politically incorrect"  in Russia than in the US.

'