Room for rent- St. Petersburg

Elizabeth Schade Elizabeth.Schade at CSI.CUNY.EDU
Wed May 29 13:27:09 UTC 2013

Hi Joseph-
My husband will need to rent a room in Peter at that time. Please email me at: Elizabeth.schade at csi.cuny.edu<mailto:Elizabeth.schade at csi.cuny.edu> (I haven't had my coffee yet, and I don't see your direct email address in the text.)
Thank you!

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Giuseppe A. Ricci
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:03 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Room for rent- St. Petersburg

Hello,

I am a graduate student currently living and studying in St. Petersburg until the end of August. At that point the room I am staying in will be open, and my landlady has asked that I advertise around in case other American or Western graduate students or scholars would be interested in renting the room for any duration (several months to a year depending).

The apartment is located on Vasilevskiy Island 5 minutes by foot from the metro station Primorskaya. The room is 13 square meters, includes wifi, and a short haired British cat also occupies the apartment. In the adjacent room (2 bedroom apartment) lives the landlady who provides breakfast and dinner. The price would be somewhere in the range of $30-$35.

The living arrangements are great and I can vouch for the landlady's honesty and friendliness. If there is any interest, or if anyone knows where else I may post this information, please email me directly. The room will be up for rent at the start of September. I can provide two photos at request.

Всем всего доброго.

Joseph Ricci

PhD. Candidate

History Department

Princeton University
------------------------------------------------------------------------- Use your web browser to search the archives, control your subscription options, and more. Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Washington Monthly<http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/septemberoctober_2012/features/americas_bestbangforthebuck_co039461.php> magazine ranks the College of Staten Island as one of "America's Best-Bang-for-the-Buck Colleges"