Seeking Housing in Moscow: End of August - September

Anya Hamrick-Nevinglovskaya a.v.nevinglovskaya at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 29 16:39:28 UTC 2013

Dear Seelangers,

I am a PhD candidate who will be researching in Moscow for about a month,
and I am looking for a room or an apartment. The exact dates are to be
settled shortly, but the stay will begin either at the end of August
(lasting through the end of September) or last the entire month of
September. If you know of any possibilities, please contact me off-list
with the details.

Many thanks,
Anya
--
Anya Hamrick-Nevinglovskaya
PhD Candidate, Comparative and World Literature