Aeroflot has become customer-oriented?

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Sat Nov 2 17:28:43 UTC 2013

It all depends on your age. I remember in the early 80's when this was
a norm in the US as well. Of course this was before the frequent flyer
programs. We were just more naive and less traveled. As Russian
citizens travel more (and there are still those who have never flown),
this habit will also sadly disappear.

Alina

On Nov 2, 2013, at 1:01 PM, LeBlanc, Ronald wrote:

> And I suppose we'll be told soon that the passengers no longer
> applaud wildly when the aircraft manages to land (not smoothly, of
> course, but just lands)?
>
> Ron
>
> Ronald D. LeBlanc
> Professor of Russian and Humanities
> Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
> Murkland Hall G10H
> University of New Hampshire
> Durham, NH 03824
> 603-862-3553