Aeroflot has become customer-oriented?

Sarah Hurst sarahnhurst at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 2 17:53:22 UTC 2013

I flew from Anchorage to Kamchatka in 2005 with Mavial, an airline based in
Magadan, that suspended operations the following year. It was great - they
served a full meal with beer at 8 am! No wonder they ran out of money. I
agree, Russian airlines will soon find that cutting out all niceties saves
the most money.

Sarah Hurst