Aeroflot has become customer-oriented?

William Kerr wdk.ist at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 3 10:41:40 UTC 2013

Dear passengers :)

Why are people so positively negative about Aeroflot? Their prices to/from
European capitals are very competitive, their planes new (Airbus and Boeing
on most international routes) and their crews experienced and smiling. Most
important is that their safety record in the post-Soviet period is
excellent, and they still deliver pre-flight sweets on a fancy tray!
I couldn't agree more with Alexei Bogdandov ... the myths that are created
are usually ones started by those with either very limited flight
experience(s) and/or those who discover that the pineapple juice is not Del
Monte.

William Kerr
Koc Universitesi
Istanbul