Job for a Recent MA Graduate in Moscow or St. Peterburg?

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Nov 6 05:09:14 UTC 2013

Anna,

As I'm sure that many folks here have students in similar situations, I'll send this brief note to all.

SRAS has a page devoted to this issue: http://www.sras.org/work

Of course, the main advice is to network, network, network. Nearly any offer you get will be through a contact.

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Anna Epifanova
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:06 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Job for a Recent MA Graduate in Moscow or St. Peterburg?

Could anyone give a piece of advice to a recent MA Graduate about finding a job in Moscow or St. Petersburg?
I am a Russian student in MA program for Comparative Literature at ASU. After this semester's graduation I will be returning to Russia. Since I have been living in the US for the past seven years, I need some assistance in navigating the Russian job market.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Please reply to my personal email: aepifano at asu.edu

Best Regards,
Anna Epifanova