Job for a Recent MA Graduate in Moscow or St. Peterburg?

Chris Stroop cstroop at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 6 05:40:07 UTC 2013

If the student if an American (or UK) citizen, she might consider an Alfa
Fellowship:
http://culturalvistas.org/programs-for-students-and-professionals/professional-fellowships/alfa-fellowship

I know a couple of people in the program who are quite pleased with the
opportunities it's opening up for them. I'm replying to the list as this
may be of interest to many.

Best,

Chris

Christopher Stroop
PhD, History and Humanities, Stanford University
Senior Lecturer, RANEPA, Moscow
Editor, *State, Religion and Church in Russia and Worldwide*
www.sacramentalities.org <http://www.SacraMentalities.org>

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs