Call from Slovo Review for Film reviews

Giuliano Vivaldi giulianovivaldi at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 11 13:06:14 UTC 2013

Dear Seelangers,
Inese Strupule, who is editing the film section of SLOVO magazine, has asked me to relay this request for submissions of reviews of Central or Eastern European films. This may be of interest to undergraduates or postgraduates.
Giuliano Vivaldi, Independent Film scholar.
Here is the request:
SLOVO CALL FOR FILM REVIEWS Volume 26.1 (Spring 2014)Deadline: 2 DecemberIn the next volume of Slovo we are looking forward to design and implement the Film Reviews section.If you love writing about cinema, submit your film reviews and help us shape the challenging Film Reviews section that will provide a fresh view on tendencies within contemporary Central and East European cinema.The maximum length for a review is 700 words.The deadline for film reviews for Volume 26.1 is 2 December 2013 (Please note that the deadline date is different for other types of contributions).Submissions to the Board of Editors may be sent via e-mail attachment (slovo at ssees.ucl.ac.uk), or on a CD in Microsoft Word format. All reviews must adhere to the MHRA Style guide in advance of submission (available for download for free fromhttp://www.mhra.org.uk/Publications/Books/StyleGuide/download.shtml).All manuscripts are refereed and undergo a review process. Contributions submitted must not be under consideration by other publications at the time of submission. The editors reserve the right to make any changes thought to be necessary or appropriate to typescripts accepted for publication.If you have any queries about becoming a contributor for Slovo please do not hesitate to get in touch via slovo at ssees.ucl.ac.uk and we will be happy to assist.For more information about Slovo visit our website: http://www.ssees.ucl.ac.uk/slovo.htm.The address for postal correspondence is:Slovo School of Slavonic and East European StudiesUniversity College LondonGower StreetLondon, United Kingdom
                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs