Mir Russkikh Audio

Tom Dolack dolack_thomas at WHEATONCOLLEGE.EDU
Fri Sep 6 15:53:39 UTC 2013

Dorogie kollegi,

I'm using Mir russkikh with my advanced students this semester and I
only have the audio on cassette. This does me very little good (I might
as well have them on 8-track or wax cylinders). So I will appeal once
again to the collective wisdom of the group. Is there anyone who has
access to the digital files and can assist me? Any help will be greatly
appreciated, if not monetarily, then at least karmically.

Spasibo!

Tom

________
Tom Dolack