Mir Russkikh Audio

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Fri Sep 6 16:51:05 UTC 2013

Tom,

If nothing else, check with your campus computer lab - somewhere on campus
is probably the technology that can record your cassettes to MP3 files.

The process is actually not incredibly difficult:
http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57428408-285/how-to-turn-a-cassette-tape
-into-mp3s/

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Tom Dolack
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 7:54 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Mir Russkikh Audio

Dorogie kollegi,

I'm using Mir russkikh with my advanced students this semester and I only
have the audio on cassette. This does me very little good (I might as well
have them on 8-track or wax cylinders). So I will appeal once again to the
collective wisdom of the group. Is there anyone who has access to the
digital files and can assist me? Any help will be greatly appreciated, if
not monetarily, then at least karmically.

Spasibo!

Tom

________
Tom Dolack