Daniil Kharms

Anthony Anemone AnemoneA at NEWSCHOOL.EDU
Tue Sep 10 19:53:27 UTC 2013

We're hoping this program may be of interest to colleagues and our students
- in it Justin Curfman speaks at length with Peter Scotto and me, the
translators of *"I am a Phenomenon quite out of the Ordinary"; The
Notebooks, Diaries and Letters of Daniil Kharms* (ASP, 2013), Matvei
Yankelevich, the translator of *Today I wrote nothing* (Overlook, 2009) and
Svetlana Dubovitskaya, the translator of *The Charms of Harms *(Matteo
Pub., 20122), on the life, work and meaning of Daniil Kharms.

http://justincurfman.podomatic.com/entry/2013-08-30T05_26_59-07_00

Tony

--
Tony Anemone