Pride and Prejudice opening sentence in Russian

Olia Prokopenko oprokop at TEMPLE.EDU
Thu Sep 12 21:44:00 UTC 2013

Ooops! Apologies to Irina Gurova whose name I misspelled in my message.
Olia

--

Olia Prokopenko,
Instructor, Russian Program Coordinator and Adviser

Anderson Hall 551
FGIS, Temple University,
1114 W.Berks St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122