was [SEELANGS] etymology, now: odd genealogies

Jules Levin ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Apr 1 22:29:27 UTC 2014

On 01.04.2014 14:40, Olia Prokopenko wrote:
> Oh goodness.The article about Putin's genealogy recalls a chapter in
> Voinovich's /Adventures of Private Ivan Chonkin/ about Chonkin being a
> descendant of Prince Golitsyn (who was stationed in Chonkin's village
> a year or more before Chonkin's birth).

There is also a suggestion that Stalin was the illegitimate son of the
great Polish naturalist Przewalski, who supposedly briefly lodged in his
maternal home briefly, at the right time.  (I think it was Przewalski,
but it may have been another famous Siberian explorer and naturalist of
Polish origin.)
There are supposedly 40 million descendents of Genghis Kahn in Northern
China.  The power of 2... Two raised to the number of generations yields
an enormous number.  So Putin may well be related to the royal families,
which also gives him some Jewish ancestry, since supposedly Queen
Isabella of Spain had a converso grandfather, and her grandson Charles V
provided genetic material to all the European royal families.
Jules Levin (cousin to all)
Los Angeles