photos of Igor Golomstock

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Apr 14 19:40:58 UTC 2014

I am wondering if anyone has any photos of the art historian, Igor Golomstock.

His very interesting Vospominaniya were published last year by ZNAMYA.  They are now being republished as a book.  The editors keep asking him for more photos (of him alone or him with others), but he only has a very few.

If anyone has anything that might be of interest, please send them to me!

A few chapters, BTW, have already been translated into English:
http://www.stosvet.net/12/golomstock/info.html

All the best,

Robert

Robert Chandler, 42 Milson Road, London, W14 OLD