Google's smarter than you think

Mon Apr 14 19:45:41 UTC 2014

This afternoon, I was searching for several Russian terms, using the
standard Cyrillic keyboard, and all was well. I switched away and came
back to search an English term, but forgot to switch keyboards, so my
search string looked like this:
	ЭзтугьфешсЭ ЭьфшдЭ

Fortunately, Google replied:
	Showing results for "pneumatic" "mail"
	No results found for ЭзтугьфешсЭ ЭьфшдЭ
which was exactly what I had in mind. My keystrokes would have produced
that search string if I had been using the English keyboard.

Next time I'll look up as I'm typing, not that it will matter... :-)

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com