Apt need in Moscow, May 21-June 26

dusty wilmes upthera44 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 16 03:21:21 UTC 2014

Hi Kathleen,

I just went through this process. No great insights besides the standard
suggestions:

http://www.cian.ru
https://www.airbnb.com/s/Moscow--Russia

And often personal connections are the best leads.

I ended up finding a place on airbnb and negotiating a monthly price.
Cian.ru is good, but for summer stays it can be difficult to find people
willing to rent to you for such a short period. But with some digging you
could find something there.

Good luck!

Dusty Wilmes

--
Justin Wilmes
Ph. D. Candidate/Graduate Teaching Associate

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs