Russian Police Choir

Sun Feb 9 19:42:46 UTC 2014

Jane Shuffelton wrote:

> Tom,
>
> No matter what I try, I can't get that alphabet video to play.  Does
> anyone have a  way to access it?

It's a Flash video, so if you can play other Flash videos such as
YouTube, you should be fine. If not, install both Flash players from Adobe:
<http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/>
<http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/>

Caution: Adobe automatically installs McAfee's security software unless
you remember to uncheck the box during installation.

If that's not the issue, then check whether an ad blocker or Internet
security program is blocking it.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com