FW: [SEELANGS] Translating Θεοτοκος / Богородица

Katz, Michael R. mkatz at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Mon Feb 17 02:03:36 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues:

I forwarded this inquiry to one of my colleagues in the Department of
Religion at Middlebury College. This is her response, which she is willing
to share.

Michael Katz