SEELANGS Digest - Ukraine - The other side of the story

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Thu Feb 20 12:53:43 UTC 2014

Остановить насилие на Украине можно лишь признав мировым сообществом
неонацистскую сущность путча

http://www.vitrenko.org/start.php?lang=1&article_id=18965

Note:

SEELANGS is allowing a vast number of political postings, on subjects
ranging from Ukraine to Pussy Riot, in apparent violation of its guidelines:
"Please note that the discussion of discrete political matters is not
welcome on SEELANGS. However, as political and other concerns have
influenced Slavic Languages and Literatures, if posting on such a theme,
use common sense and recognize when your contribution has ceased to be
about aidinglinguistic comprehension, and has begun to be purely political."

I think it's time either to stop these "солидарность с Майдном"
postings, or to also post the other side of the story. We are talking
about the possibility of World War III here, after all.

Susan Welsh
welsh_business AT verizon.net

Susan Welsh

http://www.ssw-translation.com