Intelligence Community Virtual Career Fair - Feb. 26

Julia McAnallen julia8 at BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Feb 25 16:06:03 UTC 2014

Hi All,

A month or so ago an acquaintance from the State Department told me about the ICVCF (Intelligence Community Virtual Career Fair), which is tomorrow, February 26, from 2-8PM EST. Russian is one of the languages they are looking for in candidates. I thought this might be of interest to some of you and/or your students.

http://www.icvirtualfair.com

Best wishes,
Julia