Looking for a copy of a 1970s film from Czechoslovakia

Jan Culik culik at BLISTY.CZ
Thu Feb 27 09:53:16 UTC 2014

There is a Czech website www.ulozto.cz  where you will find most Czech
films that have ever been made. There is something related to Píseň o
stromu a růži there and it is compressed (rar), it is only some 100 Mb,
so I am not sure whether it is the whole film.

If you have no success in locating it there come back to me, there are
other sources.

Jan Culik
Glasgow