Help finding Russian film scripts

Richard Robin rrobin at EMAIL.GWU.EDU
Fri Jan 3 14:39:24 UTC 2014

Movie scripts? If you are willing to forego the stage directions and
indications of who's doing the talking, the Russian SRT-subtitles for Окно
в Париж are available at
http://subtitry.ru/subtitles/821178068/?window-to-paris. An SRT file is a
simple textfile. For Windows, right-click and OPen with... and pick
Notepad, Word, or Wordpad. For Mac, if you cannot open it easily, rename it
from xxx.srt to xxx.txt.

For the other movies, google the name of the movie and add "srt" or
"subtitles." It may be in one of the many subtitle databases out there.

But again, these are subtitles, not entire screenplays.

-Richard Robin

--
Richard M. Robin, Ph.D.
Director Russian Language Program