Seeking co-presenter for ACTFL

Olga Livshin olga.livshin at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 4 14:16:24 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I am interested in submitting a proposal for the 2014 ACTFL conference on
teaching political performance in the Advanced Russian classroom. Pussy
Riot is one group to be discussed. Would someone be interested in being a
co-presenter on this topic or a related variant?

Please feel free to contact me off-list. Thanks very much.

Best wishes,
Olga Livshin
Boston University

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs