The Russian-German Course: ASEEES 2014

Sidney Dement sidneydement at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 10 00:04:10 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,
In response to this year's conference theme, my colleagues and I are putting together a roundtable for ASEEES 2014 in San Antonio that will address the Russian/German course.  Many of us interact with colleagues in German Studies on a regular basis: opportunities for collaboration in the classroom abound.  We're looking for a chair and two more participants to present syllabi and describe their plans for and/or experience of team-teaching a course on some aspect of interaction between German and Russian culture.  Curretnly we have three participants who will present German/Russian courses on the Battle of Stalingrad and Russian and German immigration.  Please respond off list to sdement at binghamton.edu.  And bring along your colleagues in German Studies!

Best,
Sidney Dement, PhD
Assistant Professor of Russian Studies
Department of German and Russian Studies
Binghamton University