Offering a DVD: Werner Herzog's "Happy People, A Year In The Taiga"

Andrea Gregovich agregovich at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 10 01:52:58 UTC 2014

Hello SEELANGERS!

In my zeal to get a hold of "Happy People", I mistakenly ordered a copy
from the UK on Ebay that my US machine can't play.  I'm not super savvy
about DVD regions, but I think it's Region 2, does that sound right?  The
case has a little "2" down in the corner, and the disc itself says "Made in
the United Kingdom".  The film is now streaming on Netflix, so I can easily
watch it to my hearts content.  I'd like to pass on this DVD to anyone who
might want it in the UK, or anyone else who can play a Region 2 DVD.  I'll
pay postage, just send me your address off-list if you want it.  First
come, first served.

Thanks!
Andrea Gregovich

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs