2014 Summer Slavic & E. Euro Programs Listing

John Schillinger jschill at AMERICAN.EDU
Tue Jan 14 15:56:14 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues-
	As we mark CCPCR's 30th year of collecting and sharing data, just a note to let you know that the list of STATESIDE Summer 2014 programs in Russian, Slavic, and other East European languages is now  being posted on the CCPCR Summer Program website.  A direct link to the summer program page is at:

http://www1.american.edu/research/CCPCR/Summer%20programs.htm

Please check this program page for the format we use to display your information, and send your summer info directly to our e-mail
address: ccpcr at american.edu

We look forward to receiving your updated entry for this summer!

PLEASE NOTE:  You can check CCPCR's list of fall 2013 enrollments at over 80 colleges and universities by clicking on this link:
	http://www1.american.edu/research/CCPCR/COLLEGEENROLL.htm

John Schillinger, Emeritus Prof. of Russian
American University, Washington, DC
Chair, CCPCR
Committee on College and Pre-College Russian
e-mail: ccpcr at american.edu
website:
http://www1.american.edu/research/CCPCR/

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs