our High School Russian program is in danger of being cut - need suggestions and ideas

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Thu Jan 16 04:10:16 UTC 2014

Dear all,

SRAS has a handy poster showing some reasons why - you'll also find more
reasons on the "All Programs" poster - and other information on other
materials listed here:

http://www.sras.org/sras_posters_published

Hope that helps!

Josh