The Calvert Journal

Jamie Rann jamie at CALVERT22.ORG
Wed Jan 22 17:54:43 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGSovtsy,

As you may not be aware of it, I would like to draw your attention to The Calvert Journal (www.calvertjournal.com<http://www.calvertjournal.com/>), an online guide to contemporary Russian creativity. Running now for nearly a year, The Calvert Journal is updated daily, in English, and publishes news, features, analysis and photography, covering what is going on in Russian right now in art, culture, music, architecture, literature, food, fashion and much more.

I mention it for three reasons.

First, you should read it — it's good! — or at the very least take a look at the great photography.

Second, we are always eager for new contributors willing to share their insight into contemporary Russia with a broad audience, especially academics and graduate students. If you would be interested, please send any pitches to me at jamie at calvert22.org<mailto:jamie at calvert22.org>. Yes, we do pay our contributors; yes, we welcome submissions in Russian as well as English.

Third, we are currently looking to hire a new staff writer — someone who could work at our London base, who speaks native-level English and good Russian, and who is interested in what is going on in Russia day in day out. I would be grateful if members of the list could share this advert http://calvert22foundation.org/about/opportunities/ with anyone who might be interested.

Yours,

Jamie Rann

Comment Editor, The Calvert Journal

Jamie Rann | Comment Editor

jamie at calvert22.org<mailto:jamie at calvert22.org> | +44 (0) 203 651 2778

[The Calvert Journal]<http://calvertjournal.com>  [Facebook] <http://facebook.com/calvertjournal>  [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/calvertjournal>

Calvert 22 is a registered charity in England and Wales (1134939) and registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (06941737). Registered office: 22 Calvert Avenue, London E2 7JP

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs