Call for STUDENT translations of science fiction

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Sat Jan 25 00:34:30 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

Passing on this call for submissions, directed at YOUR students: the deadline is February 28, giving them just time to translate some nice short SF story from Russian, or Polish, or Romanian...

Thanks for your attention, and best wishes for the weekend -

Sibelan