Call for STUDENT translations of science fiction

Kyle Barry kylesbarry at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 27 19:22:43 UTC 2014

I would love to give this a try! Unfortunately, I don't know the genre very
well. Does anyone have suggestions for Russian science fiction short
stories? It seems they limit the prose to 10 pages, so something short
perhaps. Thanks!

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs