Recommendations for a good article on the Russian Olympics?

Elise Thorsen enthorsen at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 29 23:22:41 UTC 2014

This isn't far from any beaten track, but the January issue of ASEEES's
*NewsNet* (http://aseees.org/newsnet/2014-01.pdf) has a piece by Robert W.
Orttung, "How the Olympics in Sochi Differ from Previous Games" (18-20),
which also has a section for further reading at the end.

Best,
Elise

--
Elise Thorsen