Recommendations for a good article on the Russian Olympics?

Zakhar Ishov zakhar.ishov at YALE.EDU
Wed Jan 29 23:22:54 UTC 2014

Stephen Fry's article is the most succinct and precise. It makes for a
perfect discussion platform about these Olympics:

http://www.stephenfry.com/2013/08/07/an-open-letter-to-david-cameron-and-the-ioc/

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs