AATSEEL 2015: Presenter/Discussant for Chekhov Panel Needed

Anya Hamrick-Nevinglovskaya a.v.nevinglovskaya at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 12 17:22:40 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGers,

A colleague and I are in the process of organizing a panel on Chekhov for the 2015 AATSEEL, and we are looking for a third presenter, as well as a potential discussant. So far, the papers explore representations of neurasthenia and the role of medicine in Chekhov's work. If you are interested, please contact me at hamrick1 at illinois.edu by June 23rd. Papers exploring the importance of various aspects of science/medicine in Chekhov's work are particularly encouraged (but not necessary). Please do not hesitate to write with any questions.

With thanks,
Anya