Famous and productive families in Russian and Czech histories

Elena Monastireva-Ansdell eimonast at COLBY.EDU
Fri Jun 13 21:27:41 UTC 2014

Evgeniia Ginzburg and Vasilii Aksionov

The Mikhalkov-Konchalovsky family (Vasilii Surikov, Piotr Konchalovsky,
Natalia Konchalovskaya, Sergei Mikhalkov, Andrei Mikhalkov-Konchalovsky,
and Anna and Nadezhda Mikhalkovy).

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs