a few Teffi questions

Christine Worobec worobecchristine at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 15 16:11:12 UTC 2014

Dear Robert: The reference to Barachiel is definitely as to his role as
gardener. Keep in mind that all Orthodox monasteries are believed to
represent aspects of heaven on earth. As a result their gardens and
orchards are attempts at representations of Eden and a fulfillment of God's
mandate to tend nature.

Best wishes,
Christine Worobec
Northern Illinois University