Fwd: [SEELANGS] Famous and productive families in Russian and Czech histories

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Mon Jun 16 15:18:34 UTC 2014

Then we should include Сергей Сергеевич Смирнов, Andrey's father, Avdotya' grandfather. Some of us grew up watching him on TV http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Смирнов,_Сергей_Сергеевич_(писатель)

The second message should be entitled "Все люди родственники": there's mentioned the third child of Надежда Николаевна Римская-Корсакова and Максимилиан Штейнберг (with an N, as in 'stone') http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Штейнберг,_Максимилиан_Осеевич in addition to the two I mentioned.

Max's sister, Дина in Brushtein's memoir, also could be mentioned.

Alina

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs