Fwd: Re: [SEELANGS] Russian Avant-Garde and the "body"

Stanislav Chernyshov extraclass at LEARNRUSSIAN.RU
Mon Jun 30 19:24:40 UTC 2014

Тема: Re: [SEELANGS] Russian Avant-Garde and the "body"
Дата: 2014-06-29 19:27
От: extraclass at learnrussian.ru
Кому: "SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list"
<SEELANGS at listserv.ua.edu>

Dear Oksana,

As a student I researched imagery in Russian Avant-Garde poetry, and a
part of it was about "urbanist" metaphors (in Mayakovsky, Shershenevicv
and others) representing city landscape through human body images, just
like the world was understood in some archaic mythological traditions.
The results were published by St. Petersburg State university. I think I
can find some articles I published back then if you are interested.

Stanislav Chernyshov