Moscow accomodation Sept.-Feb.

Marielle Wijermars m.w.wijermars at RUG.NL
Thu May 22 13:42:28 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGers,

I would be very grateful if you can help me find accomodation in Moscow for a period of six months. From September 2014 until the end of February 2015 I will conduct part of my PhD research there as a visiting researcher at RGGU. My stay is funded by an Erasmus Mundus scholarship so I do have some budget to spend (approx. up to 500 euro / 680 dollar, more expensive is negotiable).

Private accomodation is preferred, but shared would be an option as well. Proximity to the metro is a big plus.

All suggestions are welcome!

Please respond off list to: m.w.wijermars at rug.nl (also for further details).

Kind regards,

Marielle Wijermars